In the last few years, the term ‘social media marketing’ has been so overused that you probably know all about it. But here a few benefits that we think warrant the use of a comprehensive social media marketing strategy:
- Multiply your brand awareness: Your customers are on social media interacting with their favorite brands and organizations. Having a presence here will increase brand awareness and let people interact with your organization, helping it reach a wider audience.
- Brand equity: Social media is one of the best ways to build brand equity for your business. By giving prospective customers value through blogging, free guides, resources, templates is a great way to start! And social media is a great platform to share this value.
- Humanize your brand: Brands need to break the feeling that they’re faceless corporations, out to grab the customer’s money. They need to become humans, and put a face to their organization/brand and social media is the perfect platform to do so. Customers care as much about the brand they buy from as about the product/service they buy, so humanizing a brand is no longer a luxury.
- Increased traffic: Having a website and a loyal customer base is great, but you need to diversify your markets and reach a larger audience, and one of the fastest way to achieve this is through social media marketing. Social platforms are a congregation of people with varied mindsets and a great starting point to talk about your brand.
- Higher conversion: It’s simple math really, the more people see your brand online, the higher the chances of converting a percentage of them into customers/users.
- Improved search rankings: Industry research states that more than 58% of marketers who have use social media for an year or longer see improved search engine rankings. When people look for information, they won’t go past page-1, and if your brand isn’t among the top results, you’re never gonna ace the digital space. It pays to have great content out online - blog, whitepapers, articles, guides etc. that people will ‘like’ and ‘share’.
- Customer satisfaction: When a customer posts something on your social media platform, they can expect to see a personalised message, instead of an automated one. This greatly humanizes your brand and boosts customer satisfaction. Every interaction with a customer is a step to making your brand appear human & compassionate.
- Increased revenue: It is difficult to claim that social media directly impacts revenue, but it is proven that social media marketing can influence purchase decisions. By regularly interacting and updating the client, you form a relationship with them, which counts when they’re about to make a purchase decision.
- Crisis management: No brand likes to have a crisis, but when you have one, it’s best to be on top of it, preferably by using social media channels to get your message across. There are tons of examples of brands successfully using social media platform to mitigate crisis that would otherwise have taken them ages.
- Cost effective: When all is said & done, marketers usually look for a better return on investment (ROI). Social media provides marketing at a low cost and can narrow down the target audience according to age, gender, location, tastes and a whole bunch of other categories.
Social Strategy Road map
Custom Landing Page
Business Tab Integration
Geo-Targeted Fan Seeding
Group Interaction Frequency
Community Query Responses
External Brand Assets Integration
Targeted Follower Seeding
Fresh Follower Responses
Community Response Management
Query Response Management